Baan Plai Haad Wong Amat Condo For Sale Pattaya
Less than 150 km. from Bangkok, Pattaya can be reached from the capital in under 2 hours by car, making it easy to visit Baan Plai Haad with your family and friends. Long renowned as one of Pattaya’s most picturesque and tranquil private beaches, Wongamat provides the perfect setting for a condominium hideaway. Located on the edge of a peaceful residential neighborhood with direct access to its own private beach, Baan Plai Haad boasts a sea view from every unit and an atmosphere that makes you feel like the weekend never ends.
Location: Pattaya, Naklua Road, Wongamat Beach;
Land Area: 4-2-78 Rais;
Project Type: 31 Story 1 Building and 7 Story 1 Building;
Total Units: 353 Units.
Unit Details: Unit Area (SQM):
1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom 40.00 – 68.00
2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 67.50 – 89.50
3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 117.50
3 Bedroom 3 Bathroom 144.00 – 154.00
Baan Plai Haad – FAQ sheet:
1. Is the project EIA approved? – Yes.
2. When is the start and completion date? – Construction started Feb. 2013 and will complete in March 2015.
3. What is the distance to the beach? – 50 meters, private beach entrance.
4. How many units in the project? – 353 units total.
5. How may floors in the building? – 31 floors high in Bld. One, and 7 floors in Bld. Two.
6. How big is the pool? – Rooftop pool on 30th floor is 25 x 4 meters and ground pool is 23 x 8 meters in the main part and 55 x 3 meters in the side part.
7. Are the units fully furnished? – No, it comes with built in furniture, e.g. kitchen, floor tiles, bathroom fixtures, closet. There is however an option to purchase a furniture package.
8. What are the maintenance fees? – 45 baht per sqm/month.
9. What is the sinking fund? – 500 baht per sqm (one time fee).
10. Is there roof top swimming pool? – Yes, (25 meters long x 5 meters wide).
11. How big is the land? – Just over 4.5 rai (~7,200 SQM).
12. How high are the ceilings in the units? – 2.55 meters in the kitchen and 2.8 meters high in the living room, bedrooms, and bathrooms.
13. Is there a hotel in the project? – No.
14. Who is the architect designer of the project? – Stephen Leach, he is also renowned for designing Hilton Hotel in Pattaya.
15. Who is the developer of the project? – Sansiri Public Company Limited.
16. Are they doing any other projects? – Yes, several in Bangkok, 2 projects in Pattaya (The Base and Baan Plai Haad). They have done a total of over 237 projects all across Thailand so far.
17. Will there be covered parking? – Yes, in addition to outside parking, there is also a 5 story parking complex located on the backside of the building.
- MLS: EHPC3652
- Bathrooms: 1
- Bedrooms: 1
- Living Area (sqm.): 41
- Plot Size (sqm.): 72000
- Price (THB): ฿ 4,467,000
- Location: Wong Amat
- Air Conditioning
- Sea View
- Tiled Floors
- 24 Hour Security
- Children's Swimming Pool
- Communual Swimming Pool
- Fitness Suite
- International Hospital
- International School
- Key Card Access
- Private Beach Access
Send us an inquiry for this property